Old August 26th 06, 11:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default If you had to use CW.... would Robesin still be an idiot?

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
an old freid to some a nightmare to steve wrote:
wrote:
an old freid to some a nightmare to steve wrote:

Feeble Five Back Slapping at it's best.

HUGE SNIP

Whadda ya know? Robesin didn't forge any attributes this time. In his
haste to be disagreeable, he probably just forgot.

nah it was palned he wanted to kill with the shock

timber mostly indeed most of the wood has been veneer grade one tree
was sold at the mill for 1000, bucks (I get half) he is about 3/8th
through the woods

Just what we'd expect from Morkie.

He's the product of rape.

He participates in rape.

Now he's profiting from the rape of the wilderness.

Select cutting 10% of a privately owned forest is raping the
wilderness?

and this is hardly widerness but it a very nice place to live

Probably.

My, my. You'll say or do anything to be disagreeable. When did
Robesin join ELF?

yet

The authorities might take interest in robesin's wild accusations
concerning harming the wilderness. There are several "ecology" groups
that are listed as terrorist organizations, and they have the same
ridiculous views as robesins.

I had looked at some land up near Marquette about 20 years ago -
Porcupine Mts, or so the brochure said. Too few jobs up there to make
the mortgage payments, and I didn't think there was any way to make the
land pay for itself.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yes...A principal trait of the Feeble Five...Find
someone or something do do your work for you.

Heaven forbid you'd actually do the work yourself...Or FIND the
work...Or MAKE the work...

I do very specialized, high order work. I do the work myself, but
being highly specialized, there's not much call for it in the northern
timberlands.

But a man nurse could probably soothe the blisters and splinters of the
lumberjacks in such remote locations. Perhaps a relocation is in the
works?

shuddering at that thought although frankly I doubt stevwould last long
up here with his mouth i expect the local would soon tire of him

He'd find himself stuffed in a badger hole.