Old August 27th 06, 02:44 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
an old freid to some a nightmare to steve an old freid to some a nightmare to steve is offline

Default You'll probably never have to use CW to save a life.

Bakb0ne wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
You'll probably never have to use CW to save a life, but you should learn
it anyway just in case. Ham radio is like a spare tire, when you need it
you hope it's not flat. CW is like the air in the tire. I know I don't
ever want to hear someone say: "Why couldn't you get help, I though hams
were supposed to know morse code."

Sc

I agree, they should learn it..
they just shouldnt HAVE TO LEARN IT...

I disagree but you postion is fair enough