Old October 23rd 03, 03:16 AM
Steve Silverwood

In article , dx90
@blueyonder.co.uk says...
I am after any feedback good or bad to do with the Heil Goldline Pro.
If you have used this microphone with your radio what is your opinion on
it compared to the Goldline and other microphones of the same class?

Andy -- there are nine user reviews at URL:
http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/2993

Thanks for your reply but I have read them already. I would like some more
in-depth opinions to help me decide.

If the Heil Traveler is any gauge, I'd say the Heil microphones are the
best there is. I bought a Traveler (single-earpiece headset and boom
mic) at this year's ARRL Southwest Division Convention, and had
spectacular audio-quality reports whenever I used it.

I believe Joe Walsh has also endorsed the Heil product line. If anyone
on the ham bands would be more concerned with audio quality than a
member of the "Eagles" band, I can't imagine who it would be...!

--

-- //Steve//

Steve Silverwood, KB6OJS
Fountain Valley, CA