Old August 27th 06, 06:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.equipment
Ron Goldstein--KA2IIA Ron Goldstein--KA2IIA is offline

Default ANTENNA TUBING ANTI-SIEZE

Hi,

I just got a used Butternut HF6V in great shape for a great price. What
type of anti-sieze do I need to put between the sections of aluminum tubing ???
Is automotive anti-sieze OK ??? I don't think that it is electrically
conductive. Do I need something like electricians use when they connect the
aluminum service entrance cable to the breaker box ??? I think that stuff is
called Penetrox. Is something like that available at Home Depot ???

RON....KA2IIA
Remove the ZZZ from my E-mail address to send me E-mail.