Old August 27th 06, 05:18 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
DrDeath DrDeath is offline

Default GAY GAY and more GAY.... WHY???

"Bill Gates" wrote in message
Is that all they talk about here now??? Where are all the classic
arguments about amplifiers and SWR and coax length and beam design and
davemade is better than whoever... Why all the homo stuff???
I would much prefer the arguments about Bird watts...
Have all the original guys on this group left because of the gay
stuff???

Mark Morgan and his personal trolls from RRAP ruined the group. I tried on
many occasions to talk tech and it always gets met with troll fodder. Even
the other techies bicker about stupid crap amongst each other instead of
exchanging ideas.
Now watch me get flamed for this post.

--
Vote Mark Morgan for THICK AS A BRICK in August 2006!
Vote rec.radio.amateur.policy for Busted Urinal in August 2006!