Old August 27th 06, 05:27 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
DrDeath DrDeath is offline

Default GAY GAY and more GAY.... WHY???

wrote in message
On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 07:23:21 -0500, "PowerHouse Communications"
wrote:

"Bill Gates" wrote in message
. ..
Have all the original guys on this group left because of the gay
stuff???

Yup...

which is Tom fred and Dr Death like it

Fred has not posted in some time, yet you still bring it up. I had you
killfiled and you continued to talk smack about me every time I posted. Tom
as you call him simply doesn't like you and voiced such. Quit trying to play
like you are just "defending yourself" as you certainly take the offensive
whenever possible. You, and anyone with a brain, knows that as long as you
remain in this group, it will always be in turmoil. Your life revolves
around the drama you create on Usenet.

--
Vote Mark Morgan for THICK AS A BRICK in August 2006!
Vote rec.radio.amateur.policy for Busted Urinal in August 2006!