Old August 27th 06, 02:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an old friend an old friend is offline

Default kooks on parade

DrDeath wrote:
wrote in message
On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 07:23:21 -0500, "PowerHouse Communications"

which is Tom fred and Dr Death like it

Fred has not posted in some time, yet you still bring it up. I had you
killfiled and you continued to talk smack about me every time I posted.

so what your killfileing never stoped your posts about me

you claim now to know something both untrue and that you could not knwo
if you were truthful

you havealways enaged in your homophobic gay bashing attack against e
and others

your killfiling did not oblige me to stop reading or repling to your
posts if I choose

the NG was nothing nmore than a forum for gaybashing when I wasn't
posting there

oh a thread (or two)of On topic stuff survived but it was burried in
the gay bashing enaged in by you and others

then wismen trolled in the meow boys