Old August 27th 06, 03:56 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
DrDeath DrDeath is offline

Default kooks on parade

"an old friend" wrote in message
ps.com...

DrDeath wrote:
wrote in message
On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 07:23:21 -0500, "PowerHouse Communications"

which is Tom fred and Dr Death like it

Fred has not posted in some time, yet you still bring it up. I had you
killfiled and you continued to talk smack about me every time I posted.

so what your killfileing never stoped your posts about me

you claim now to know something both untrue and that you could not knwo
if you were truthful

Try that again in English.

you havealways enaged in your homophobic gay bashing attack against e
and others

I simply stated that you need to take your sex life to the proper forum.
Google up where "I" have been gay bashing you.

your killfiling did not oblige me to stop reading or repling to your
posts if I choose

I believe that is what I said, no need for repetition .

the NG was nothing nmore than a forum for gaybashing when I wasn't
posting there

Your putting the cart before the horse.

oh a thread (or two)of On topic stuff survived but it was burried in
the gay bashing enaged in by you and others

You couldn't even tell me what kind of CB you own.

then wismen trolled in the meow boys

And they will remain until you leave.