Old August 27th 06, 08:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default If you had to use CW.... would Robesin still be an idiot?

an old freind wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
wrote:

yet

The authorities might take interest in robesin's wild accusations
concerning harming the wilderness. There are several "ecology" groups
that are listed as terrorist organizations, and they have the same
ridiculous views as robesins.

they might and I would turn him if I did not know he was just taking
that position to harrass me.

He changes his spots allatime to suit the situation. You can't believe
anything he says.