Old August 27th 06, 04:38 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
DrDeath DrDeath is offline

Default kooks on parade

"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

DrDeath wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
ps.com...

I simply stated that you need to take your sex life to the proper forum.
Google up where "I" have been gay bashing you.

that is gay bashing becuaseyou are saying I brought i here

You did bring yourself here, how is that gay bashing?

the NG was nothing nmore than a forum for gaybashing when I wasn't
posting there

Your putting the cart before the horse.

no you and the rest pursue anybody you dislike with the label gay and
use as a club

So it's a conspiracy against you?

oh a thread (or two)of On topic stuff survived but it was burried in
the gay bashing enaged in by you and others

You couldn't even tell me what kind of CB you own.

becuase I don't care about models or brands anymore than I care about
say CW

Because you do not own any as your time is spent trolling Usenet.

then wismen trolled in the meow boys

And they will remain until you leave.

I doubt it

Time will tell.

they have been trolled into RRAP before (at least looks like them with
all nyms who can tell) they got bored fast

This time RRAP is up for an award.

--
Suffer, unto me.
Indulge, my every need.