Old August 27th 06, 05:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
D Peter Maus D Peter Maus is offline

Default "Who's this Gleason", from Glenn Hauser's DX Listening Digest

David Eduardo wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
David Eduardo wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
I`d say the same thing if I were a VP at a corporation. I begrudgingly
give him some respect, although I generally don`t agree with him. He
also goes by the name David Eduardo on other lists (Kevin Redding,
IRCA mailing list via DXLD).
Hey, Eduardo - gotcha ! Haven't seen you on radio-info/HD board, for a
while - looks like I chased all you MFs off !
Hey yourself. Now you are answering your own posts?

Everything I had to say about HD I said. There are 2000 stations on or
committed to go on, a $200,000,000 HD radio campaign that started this
month, and less expensive receivers in the channels. There is little or
no
interference to anything anyone listens to, and AM is probably dead
anyway
(KTAR in Phoenix joined the death march, announcing yesterday its move to
FM
only in 5 months, while KGO in San Francisco is now not even int he top
10
25-54 for the first time in over 25 years.)

Keep on posting false data, spamming Amazon reviews. You are one against
legion.

Hey Buddy, did someone sew up your asshole, so you have to **** out of
your mouth ?

The last resort of a boor who is losing an argument is profanity.

I'll pay money to see you get that one past a Marine Drill Sergeant.