Old August 27th 06, 06:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Art Bell's Radios and stuff

Well,I have DirecTV.I just clicked to the left of the UFOs program on
channel 276 and it says, NGC
Passionate (I like that word,Passionate) storytelling that brings
adventures,exploration,culture and natural wonders to
life.Educational.Peter Jennings is the narator on the program.I wouldn't
doubt that ABC did run the program before.Next up program is,Lockdown!
Gangland.But I will probally find me something else to watch.At 12:15
PM,Sands of Iwo Jima is on the TWC channel so I will watch that movie.
cuhulin