Old August 28th 06, 02:13 AM
weatherall weatherall is offline
Senior Member

Location: san francisco, ca
Smile Taiwan QSL mix-up

Radio Taiwan Intl made a small mistake and sent me two QSL cards for the same reception. They were mailed 2 weeks apart. The second QSL card I received from them has the wrong frequency listed (3965 khz instead of 5950 khz). 3965 khz goes to Europe during 1800-1900 UTC according to primetimeshortwave.

Both envelopes include a QSL card and a postcard, and each one is a unique design. It's common for Radio Havana Cuba to include two copies of the same QSL card in one envelope but this is the first time I received two independent confirmations.
weatherall :: http://cobaltpet.blogspot.com/