Old August 28th 06, 01:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
Woody Woody is offline

Default If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that person die?

Git'em Cecil....

I'm still wondering why he thinks we'd be in the CW band in the first place.
I've killed millions with my lax attitude towards
listening in, and figure I'll be guilty of genocide before I'm done!
rb

"Cecil Moore" wrote in message
om...
Al Klein wrote:
As I said in another post, try that in Turkish. Or Latvian. Or any
other language you don't know a single word of.

Sorry, you first challenged me to do that in Spanish.
I have proved beyond any doubt that I can do that.
Your need to suddenly change languages on me speaks
volumes.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp