Old August 28th 06, 01:31 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
Woody Woody is offline

Default If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that person die?

LOL.... I assume you think you've made a point at any time?

It's a simple yes or no question....
If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that person die?
Stay on point please.

Sheesh, why would we be in the CW band in the first place, and then why
taking down code or voice in a foreign language we don't understand?
That Mister, *must* be the epitome of ham....

You know, there are children starving in South America, Babies being
slaughtered at birth in India, and you
think some stupid ham op parked in a chair in poshville USA has a clue about
anything that really matters?
Oh! I know CW, I know CW! I passed a message once and saved the world! And
for the next 30 years I bumbled
around in my back yard drinking beer, eating donuts and doing nothing for
anyone except my own self.

Arrogant Americans lost in space.
That's thick.

rb

"Al Klein" wrote in message
On Fri, 25 Aug 2006 02:12:14 GMT, Cecil Moore
wrote:

Al Klein wrote:

About your lack of content, yes.