Old August 28th 06, 02:43 AM posted to rec.radio.scanner
Eric Ferguson Eric Ferguson is offline

Default police call cd vol 6 im in fl please post cd thanks so much

Mike,

I can burn you a copy of Police Call V6. Only problem is that it asks for a
word (usually the last word) of a page in the book. Sort of a password.
Comes now the rub, I can't find my copy of the book!!!! I'll be looking.

In the mean time, would you like a disk. Email me and let me have an address
to send it to. Hope this is of help....Eric (in California)

--
Tune Out .KBHR to reply me