Old August 28th 06, 12:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
mike maghakian mike maghakian is offline

Default excellent example of shill bidding ?

WOW ! you sure have NO idea what you are talking about !!!!

the 55 is NOT AT ALL RARE !
it DOES NOT have advanced circuitry over the 2010 !!!!!!!
It DOES NOT even have a sync detector !!!!!

the average price on ebay for the 55 is $175 to $250 depending on what it
comes with, hard case or soft case etc....

but you are so clueless, I am not sure what I can teach you.......

All the bids were posted at the end of the auction and
the Sony ICF-SW55 is a rather rare radio and is also
an upgraded circuitry version of the venerable Sony 2010.
I see no problem with this auction. Perhaps if you want to
be an self-appointed "e-Bay Cop" you should contact e-Bay
directly and offer your services to them at no charge instead of
wasting your time in the ham radio NG's?