Old August 28th 06, 02:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II m II is offline

Default The Pundit Parade: Times and Frequencies

dx(FMLAO)Ace wrote:

We now know what the virulent 'Ace' listens to daily.

Chances are pretty good that the things I listen to daily you'll never have a
chance of hearing.

Your doctor has the medicine needed to stop the voices. See her NOW.

You'd need to get a radio!

I have more now than I can use at any given time.

LMFAO yet again at the dumbass Canuck.

That seems to be all you are capable of doing. Uncontrollable laughter
may well be a symptom of a tumor.

He also started laughing early, when he was still a baby, but his
mother, Janine S. Pedro, says Joshua's laughter was not like that of
other children.

" "It's an uncontrollable laughter, like a machine, and it's a laughter
without happiness."

http://snipurl.com/vl3d

mike