Old August 28th 06, 03:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Woody Woody is offline

Default Bush's Draft is starting

You are commended for not spelling "Defense" with a "c".
rb

"m II" wrote in message news:e39Hg.10519$395.8085@edtnps90...
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/08/22/mar...all/index.html -
How long till we'll be drafting high school kids? It looks like we're
having another Vietnam.

Hey Dude, Relax..

" Mission Accomplished "..

Remember?

http://www.dmoma.org/lobby/exhibitio...omplished.jpeg

Note: There is excellent reason to believe that the Department of Defense
is deliberately not reporting a significant number of the dead in Iraq. We
have received copies of manifests from the MATS that show far more bodies
shipped into Dover AFP than are reported officially. The actual death toll
is in excess of 10,000. (See the official records at the end of this
piece.)

http://www.tbrnews.org/Archives/a2474.htm