Old August 28th 06, 03:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Woody Woody is offline

Default Bush's Draft is starting

Yo Low! U related to Hu Flung Dung? You should change the spelling to Wun
Hung Low...
Anyway,
I bet they're hiding military secrets in there. Probably new stealth planes
and such. It would be so much better if we all
just opened up to each other and stopped hiding stuff from other countries!
It's only fair, you know.
How the heck is our enemy supposed to defend themselves if they don't know
what is coming next??
Stupid US cheaters.
Sheesh.
rb

PS: Then again, I heard on the SETI site that they may have moved the
Roswell debris and bodies to Andrews, and anyone trying to take pics would
get all those funny lines and crap in the film, caused by all the space
radiation and stuff....
So in order to maintain control on the civilian film stock and keep from
wasting it, the government has a secret
plan to stop all photography within the next 20 years anyway.

"One Hung Low" wrote in message
et...
m II wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/08/22/mar...all/index.html -
How long till we'll be drafting high school kids? It looks like we're
having another Vietnam.

Hey Dude, Relax..

" Mission Accomplished "..

Remember?

http://www.dmoma.org/lobby/exhibitio...omplished.jpeg

Note: There is excellent reason to believe that the Department of Defense
is deliberately not reporting a significant number of the dead in Iraq.
We have received copies of manifests from the MATS that show far more
bodies shipped into Dover AFP than are reported officially. The actual
death toll is in excess of 10,000. (See the official records at the end
of this piece.)

http://www.tbrnews.org/Archives/a2474.htm

I'm not sure how reliable the above source is, but if true, yet another
bush scandal brewing...

If they -don't- have anything to hide, why do they arrest people at
Andrews for taking pictures??? So much for "Freedom of the
Press"---another one of our rights gone down the tubes.

In any event, ya gotta wonder what they are trying to hide.