Old August 28th 06, 01:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
an old friend an old friend is offline

Default wismen melt down

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
Not Lloyd wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
ups.com...

Not Lloyd wrote:
"K4YZ" wrote in message
oups.com...

an old freind wrote:
just kidding but I hope folks enjoy the thought

We enjoy the thought of you going the wrong way on the Mackinaw
Bridge, Morkie.

Steve, K4YZ

Mackinaw...Mackinac? I've seen it spelled both ways.
It is a nice feat of engineering no matter your spelling preference.
Perhaps Mark should jump from it, eh?

You're probably right on the spelling....Although I did watch a
neat piece about the construction of the bridge in the mid-50's...WHEW!

Sure you did, Lennie, you can't even pass a simple amateur license
exam.

len is not in the post