Old August 28th 06, 01:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Not Cocksucker Lloyd Not Cocksucker Lloyd is offline

Default Bush's Draft is startingwhere?

Not Lloyd wrote:
"Woody" wrote in message
You should really stop by your local terrorist group in Iraq and explain to
our Muslim extremist friends that we are in no way trying to convert them to
Christianity and that we have no intentions of converting to Muslim, so
there is really no problem here.
They'll understand.
rb

Didn't you hear that Islam is a religion of peace? Heck, any Lib or C.A.I.R.
member can tell you that.
So what if they cut off a few heads here or there? So what they kill a few
of their daughters or wives in what they call Honor Killings. Heck, so what
if they cut off the fingers of their women who (gasp!) wear fingernail
polish? (there were more that 1,000 "honor killings" in Pakistan alone in
2005)
Yup...give em' an olive branch and tell em' you love em'. No problem. Then
they'll behead you.

And here you are whining instead of joining the military to fight them.