Old August 28th 06, 03:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.misc
L. L. is offline

Default Bush's Draft is starting

I'm going to reply to TWO of your posts at once............. "Woody"

"IF" the inspectors were to be believed, there was no WMD. But then again,
as proven - the intelligence may have been flawed. SO, who DO you believe?
WAR is a hell of a price to pay for a lie - regardless how started or
perpetuated.

Oppression? Can we "actually" believe that? Those groups couldn't smuggle
arms in - to try to break free of Saddam? His intelligence couldn't be any
better than ours and we know ours has cracks. Seems nothing else can be
believed. Going in - we've not done any better - there is more chaos there
now than ever. More killing and NOT by "our" hands. There isn't a day you
don't hear more have died - soldiers included - and usually by road side
bombs, cars or buses filled with them, people wearing them. We're doing
NOTHING to slow it down or stop it. Unlike some lame brain said, we did NOT
"need" this war. We should have let them live as they want to live. Who are
WE to shove democracy down their throats? They've lived that way for
centuries, why change now? As long as "WE" aren't being attacked, why the
hell should we give a damned. We wouldn't want THEM coming here to do that.
Oppression? Some could even suggest with our own civil liberties being taken
away - WE are being led in that direction to some degree.

Women and children? NO - by rights they should NOT be targets (popular
"moral" thinking) - BUT - times are changing. There have been "reports"
(believed or not) of women strapping bombs on themselves. And we know - that
kids here in the U.S. are getting braver and braver. Doing things unheard of
when we were kids. It has been said that the women and children in Viet Nam
were just as dangerous - if it is to be believed. Women here are getting
braver with crimes too. So.......... they're not so "stay at home - meek and
mild - dainty - mom types" - anymore.

I do NOT agree with war (unless attacked). BUT if you get into it by force
or otherwise, you may as well "FIGHT IT" like you mean it. There is no
backing down - then. We went in there bombs and missles firing. Hardly a
life lost (on our side). It was when we got into the towns when we started
losing them most - just as Saddam predicted. The enemy on the battlefield
was easy to spot. Once in towns - forget it - you're surrounded and have no
clue WHO they are or WHERE they are. If we hadn't backed off - this thing
may have been over - with less lives lost on our sides at least.

Back to Lame Brain......... if war is "needed" then lets twist it around to
make it more appreciated. IF we are attacked - then we NEED to go kick their
ass and do it good - no holds barred. Make them realize they screwed up by
doing so.

I find it interesting that MOST of our enemies have been "savages" in
actions......... Not giving a damned if it was man, woman or child. I find
it more interesting that we fight with kid gloves when it comes to finishing
the job RIGHT. The Government always starts the ****, but then takes pity
and pulls back the reins. THAT is when most of our people start getting
killed. Yep "Black Sabbath's" "WAR PIGS" fits ideally here.

L.

"Woody" wrote in message
Yeah see, but you could've said it simpler as thus: oppression that's out
of sight and out of mind should be left that way. Who wants to lift a
finger in the name of righteousness, for Christ's sake? [haha... I made a
funny...]

Going into another country, [after giving them ample time and warning to
clean up the evidence], then booting out the murderous dictator and his
posse...? How selfishly unfair to the soft, fat and lazy tree-hugging US
citizens that believe in selfish unfairness! Doesn't our government
realize the number of chickens being murdered every day! And for what? A
casserole?!?!
Savages, I say! Another vote for packing up and moving to Somalia!
rb

"L." wrote in message
"Mike" wrote in message
In article ,
"L." wrote:

And just WHERE are those "Weapons of Mass Destruction" we went in there
find - the initial cause of the war? Seems to me, someone screwed up.
Either
our "intelligence" wasn't so freaking intelligent OR the man named
Bush -
LIED.

Since Congress saw the very same intelligence - and then voted for the
war - that means the intelligence wasn't so freaking intelligent!

If "Bush LIED" then all of Congress LIED also. Everyone seems to
conveniently forget this.

Mike

Whats to forget? THE WHOLE FREAKING THING WAS A LIE. Doesn't matter WHO
"started" it or "supported" it. FACT IS - we've got 2000 plus dead
soldiers now due to this LIE. A LIE IS A LIE IS A LIE - no matter how
started or allowed to go on. BUSH, CONGRESS, whoever - ALL are
responsible for this Travisty. THEY ALL have to accept blame - after all,
THEY are in command. AND if our so called intelligence isn't so
intelligent, then maybe we should look a tad harder before going into a
war. Hussien made an ass of all of them. Maybe he did wrong and he's on
trial now for it, but he WAS right!

L.