Old August 28th 06, 01:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.scanner
an old friend an old friend is offline

Default kooks on parade

Not Lloyd wrote:

This can be SO simple. I should have thought of this weeks ago.
I'll simply x-post Marks comments to two or three of the extreme Muslim
newsgroups and be sure that they realize he is a bisexual Jew. Wiseman
already posted Marks address....
It should take four or five months, six tops, before a Camel Jockey or two
pays Mark a visit. There are lots of em in Dearborn, which is less than a
three hour drive from Chassell.

LOL t3 hours? try 12 hours

Why didn't I think of this sooner?

well you don't think at all wisemen