Old August 28th 06, 10:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Woody Woody is offline

Default Bush's Draft is starting

Think nothing of it brother, I aim to please.

And per your request... I will attempt to get us back on topic....

I've got a nice Icom IC2100H I'd like to swap for a 50w Spectra in VHF.
Also have a Maxtrac 40w UHF 2ch I don't need.
Whatcha got?
thanks!
rb

Non-radio content...
Check www.ogrish.com to keep abreast of the truth.

"One Hung Low" wrote in message
et...
Woody wrote:
Yo Low! U related to Hu Flung Dung? You should change the spelling to Wun
Hung Low...
Anyway,
I bet they're hiding military secrets in there. Probably new stealth
planes and such. It would be so much better if we all
just opened up to each other and stopped hiding stuff from other
countries! It's only fair, you know.
How the heck is our enemy supposed to defend themselves if they don't
know what is coming next??
Stupid US cheaters.
Sheesh.

Huh? The topic was why the government was hiding the number of dead
bodies coming into Andrews. Why are you off on a tangent and being a
smart ass about stealth planes, SETI and Roswell? You are -evading- the
topic. Please stay focused and try and explain why the government is
hiding the number of dead bodies coming in. (and whatever does hiding the
number of dead bodies coming to Andrews have to do with letting the enemy
"know what's coming next")???

Anyway, thanks for demonstrating that you are not the brightest bulb in
the box.

Sheesh.

PS: Then again, I heard on the SETI site that they may have moved the
Roswell debris and bodies to Andrews, and anyone trying to take pics
would get all those funny lines and crap in the film, caused by all the
space radiation and stuff....
So in order to maintain control on the civilian film stock and keep from
wasting it, the government has a secret
plan to stop all photography within the next 20 years anyway.