Old August 29th 06, 01:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Woody Woody is offline

Default Bush's Draft is startingwhere?

Errr.... not sure how to answer that.... ? You're one really lost soul, bro.
You might wanna arm yourself before jumping into an argument.
Study the Qu'ran some, then come back. [You're maybe familiar with a
paraphrase of "Know thine enemy."??]

Nothing you've stated has squat to do with Islam as a religious practice.
Islam, as well as most Christian denominations are indeed a religion of
peace.
While the Qur'an is single viewpoint of a rather confused, self-proclaimed
prophet,
he speaks mostly of peace and love, just as the Bible does. Unfortunately,
there are many more
contradictions in his rendition.
At any rate, there are several branches/types of Muslims and
there is no mention of Honor Killings in the Qu'ran. Moreover; said killings
are specifically prohibited by the Sharia.
Those that practice it, do it against their own religious law, based on
their own interpretations of it.
Sound familiar at all??
If you're bored and want to see how wrong you are, just do some research.
While you're at it, you might wanna check into how many Christian terrorists
there are right here in the
good ol' USA, running loose right beside every other type of terrorist. Stop
listening to the media for once
and maybe get your own information.

Go stand near an abortion clinic, gay bar, or similar place. Won't be long
before some
mad Christian bomber shows up, killing in the name of God, in order to stop
the killing.
Just like our buddy Osama.... It's not about religion, it's about insanity.

One day, if you decide to pay any attention to what's going on around you
instead of making
random arm-chair assumptions
based on rumor, you may figure out it isn't the Muslim, Hindu or Christian.
It's the crazies bro, not their chosen religion....

Your Christian friend,
rb

Radio Content:
I'd swap 8 hours of insightful truth for a VHF, 40w, alpha display, Motorola
mobile.

"Not Lloyd" anon@anon wrote in message ...

"Woody" wrote in message
You should really stop by your local terrorist group in Iraq and explain
our Muslim extremist friends that we are in no way trying to convert them
Christianity and that we have no intentions of converting to Muslim, so
there is really no problem here.
They'll understand.
rb

Didn't you hear that Islam is a religion of peace? Heck, any Lib or
C.A.I.R.
member can tell you that.
So what if they cut off a few heads here or there? So what they kill a few
of their daughters or wives in what they call Honor Killings. Heck, so
what
if they cut off the fingers of their women who (gasp!) wear fingernail
polish? (there were more that 1,000 "honor killings" in Pakistan alone in
2005)
Yup...give em' an olive branch and tell em' you love em'. No problem. Then
they'll behead you.