Old August 29th 06, 12:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Slow Code Slow Code is offline

Default Did Lardass really **** his pants when a ham knocked on his door? - ROFL

wrote in
ups.com:

an old fraud wrote:
Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
how do you decide which of your sock puppets to put on?

Why do you ask? Oh, that's right, you need all the help you can get
since you get your fat ass kicked daily.

ROFLMAO

I really feel sorry for you people. If you would get back to enjoying
ham radio, and quit harrassing each other, you'll find you have much
better opinions of yourselves.

I'm not a sock. I'm the real thing, but you're all so paranoid and
screwed up, you attack each other like a pack of starving dogs, And poor
old Markie gets the brunt of it. LOL

Slow Code