Old August 29th 06, 02:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
Woody Woody is offline

Default If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that person die?

wrote in message
ups.com...

Woody wrote:

Manual telegraphy? C'mon...

You do realize I'm a disgruntled radio swap group, off-topic, post bombing
loser, right?
I'm just thinking this would be a great place for a radio swap group, that's
all.
Everything I say is usually in sarcasm.....just to add stupidity to the
stupidty....
I've given up though and I'm going back to ebay...

I've got a lot of respect for both. Served with the 2ID at Casey, and
again with the marines and 10th mountain in somalia.

Big Ol' Kudos to you bro. Somalians suck. I think there are indeed places
that qualify as Fourth-world countries.
Somalia, Nigeria, etc... LOL..
rb