Old August 29th 06, 02:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
Woody Woody is offline

Default If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that person die?

Good on ya then! Do upgrade whenever you can, coz hammin' can be fun if you
can find a decent bunch to hang with.
Learning 5wpm is pretty easy and gives you a new "toy" or "language" to play
with if you are so inclined.
The big plus being the new privileges and theory, and all the hi-tech
progression in radio going on in the 21st Century!
There's lots to get into.
Gud luck,
rb

wrote in message
On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 22:38:54 GMT, "Woody" wrote:

Ah, my bad... sry.
rb

np I expect the FCC to help me correct that soon enough
Radio content:
There used to be a radio swap group here....

indeed and all kinds of radio gruops

wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 00:36:43 GMT, "Woody" wrote:

Yeah, yoo big chikin. LOL

I dare you to pick up a mic and do a radio test on 3.865
by saying "Beep, beep, beep, beeeeeeeep"!

rb
well as a etech I realy should not try that one

"an old friend" wrote in message
groups.com...
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/