Old August 29th 06, 02:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
Dave Oldridge Dave Oldridge is offline

Default If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that person die?

"Woody" wrote in news:2QKIg.7929$Xl5.2566@trnddc06:

The one that's looking for a VHF 50w Spectra..... hehe...

And I have to ask Dave, [and I mean seriously this time]... You really
aren't defending this thread [in this group] as
an intelligent discussion [or one that should even be here] in the
first place, are you?

Nope. It's not about antennas, so that makes it off topic in the group I'm
posting in.

--
Dave Oldridge+
ICQ 1800667