Old August 29th 06, 02:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
[email protected] lloyd_n0vfp@yahoo.com is offline

Default meltdown in progress

wrote:
On 28 Aug 2006 11:36:34 -0700,
wrote:

an old freind wrote:
Mork Morgan wrote:
and whover is forging that i made post with usng steves name then ansered my
own forge is making ma mad i onley did it a cupel times an dint think id
get found out

some bodey has two much teim on his hands if al he dos is reed headers and i
amdit at not beeing as smart as i thout buti am not about to aplogize to the
netkkk0p or steve. i wish wismen stop sening me magzine subs to Gay Life as
i amnot inerested in joining Lambda my lawy er will take it from here
more kooks
meltdown in progress

My Daleks will EXTERMINATE you!

get help wismen

My Daleks and Sulurians will march on you! K?

Lloyd Davies N0VFP
Time Lord