Old August 29th 06, 03:03 PM posted to alt.west-virginia,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.cb
[email protected] peewee_lloyd_davies@yahoo.com is offline

Default I hate the AUK k00ks here, but watching the CB group get hammered is friggen hilarious.

wrote:
On Sat, 26 Aug 2006 05:16:04 -0500, "RLW" KookTard@anon wrote:

nope you are BITCHSLAP

Can't use it!

sure I can you can't erase it and your impotentance in dealing with and
pretending you can is entertaining kook

What a pity. Here comes Mark once again, injecting an inane comment with
hopes of being accepted by his intellectual superiors.

My coments are accepted my equals no superior are present and the
kooks are unconviced anyway

Wiseman has you pegged.

his Woger

Marky admits he's been ass****ed!