Old August 29th 06, 05:58 PM posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors

Default FA: $1010 BRAND-NEW MYSTERY SOLITRON DEVICES KS-20651 L1TO-3

wa2rqy wrote:

Even Solitron has'nt heard of these, read ad please(?).
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=012

That part number looks like a OEM marked part made for Western
Electric, and its very unlikely that you'll ever get any information.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida