Old August 30th 06, 03:20 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc
an old freind an old freind is offline

Default WTB COBRA 148 GTL Philippines Made

wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
" wrote in
ps.com:

I am looking to purchase 1 or 2 Cobra 148 GTL units that were made in
the Philippines.
If you have or know of someone that has please contact me at

Thank You
Peter

You might want to contact Mark, KB9RQZ. He's a CB expert.

SC

OK how do I get intouch with Mark KB9RQZ. Sorry new to all this.
Thanks again

obviously you are new I am KB9RQZ but Slow cCode is one of those
Newsgruos fraud likes lying to people and about people

I know abit about CB's yes nothing wrong with that but I don't worry
about brands and I have ideahow you would find the object of your
quest.

and in all candor I don't know why you woud a particula r model and
insist it be in Philopino origin

Peter