Old August 29th 06, 11:49 PM posted to rec.radio.cb
U-Know-Who U-Know-Who is offline

Default FAO Regulars

"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

U-Know-Who wrote:
wrote in message
On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 14:38:41 GMT, "Landshark"
wrote:

"jim" wrote in message
news Got pretty quiet here. The xposting ****s have succeded in polluting
this once
fine bastion of cb talk. Any comments?

Yup, it sucks.

concour bt it is the end result of years of effort by those that
isnist that another personas sexuality is weapon to use when you can't
beat their arguments

that and the tolerations of these tactics made the result only a a
matter of time

No, the result is brought to Usenet by you being a silly little ****tard,
moron.

"****tard Moron" Tom that is part of the problem you can't address
people without throwing out sex laced insults

Ok Mark, you moron. There. I addressed you sans sex. Is that better? Of
course, the "moron" part I refuse to retract as it is a proven fact, not an
insult.