Old August 30th 06, 12:52 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
U-Know-Who U-Know-Who is offline

Default FAO Regulars

wrote in message
On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 22:49:55 GMT, "U-Know-Who"
wrote:

Ok Mark, you moron. There. I addressed you sans sex. Is that better?

better now if you and rest can't keep your keybaords out of the gutter
Of
course, the "moron" part I refuse to retract as it is a proven fact, not
an
insult.

Tom it can't be proven faact since it is determined by IQ tests and
you have no way to admister one to me

nor would I sit still for it

but as long as you insist oneenaging in baseless personal attacks you
have to expect it in reutn

you have trouble with this basic notion that what comes around goes
arround

you are not alone of of course the choas around us is the price deal
with it

Dude! Stop doing the crappie flop on your keyboard and TRY to type in
English. Is that too much to ask?