Old August 30th 06, 03:58 AM posted to rec.radio.cb
U-Know-Who U-Know-Who is offline

Default FAO Regulars

"U-Know-Who" wrote in message

"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

U-Know-Who wrote:
wrote in message
On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 22:49:55 GMT, "U-Know-Who"
wrote:

you are not alone of of course the choas around us is the price deal
with it

Dude! Stop doing the crappie

stop the rudeness and I'll think about it
but demanding I do something to please and insulting me at the same
time are not likely to get you the results you want

if you were truely intelgent and interested in those result youd know
that

The real reason you is I supect your real interest is in being as
abusive as possible, accordingly I ysince I know tthat you and your
cohhorts find reading my stuff be abusive to you and it is easier on me
I will choose to kill 2 birds with one ston as it were

you need to learn to deal with people if you realy want results, of
course I know you know this so I must assume that are geting the esults
you rely want

so sit back and enjoy

You are an idiot and a moron. You have had NO success at dealing with the
masses that find you abhorrent and an abomination. Do not advise me on any
aspect of being a human being. You do not even rate the respect given to a
squirrel running across the road.

Oh, BTW, I swerve to hit them.