Old August 30th 06, 12:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
[email protected] hot-ham-and-cheese@hotmail.com is offline

Default If you had to use CW..., would Robesin still be an idiot?

wrote:
Woody wrote:

Since I don't know this Robitussin guy, I really can't say anything in reply
to this post....
rb

All you have to do (if you've got about 8 hours to spare) is go
through Google archives since before they bought it from
DejaNews several years ago. "Robitussin" has thousands of
postings in the same venal manner he continues to use...
especially his self-promotion as heroic USMC veteran which
he has never, ever proved through any third-party references,
digitized documents, or much of anything else other than his
own AOL home page and self-description on QRZ.

He is clearly into his own fantasy of imagined superpowers
without the aid of Stan Lee.

:-)

There's some real gems in there.

Lawsuits. Robeson sues people, or at least he says he does. In his
last lawsuit, he got an Upper Peninsula attorney gratis, then made
comments on who his free attorney's wife might be sleeping with.
Meanwhile, the person he is suing has yet to be served.

"Bricks through windows, slashed tires, terrorized wives." These are
bad things that happen to people who shoot their mouths off, as some
people have been told they do. Mind you, Robesin isn't the one
throwing bricks, slashing tires, or terrorizing wives. "Other people"
do this sort of stuff.

"Dialing..." On Robesin's personal authority as a male nurse and
failed Marine, he can make a phone call anywhere in the USA and have
you picked up on his say so. Really.

"PUTZ, Putz, putz" Disagree with Robesin and you are a penis with a
yiddish accent.

"PEDOPHILE, Pedophile, pedophile" If you disagree with Robesin and you
give of your time to a youth group, you are a pervert.

"HOMO, Homo, homo" Disagree with Robesin and you are queer, with lots
and lots of inuendo.

Robesin is a national hero, taking part in seven hostile actions as a
Marine. Yet, his only overseas assignment is Okinawa. Never been
injured, but discharged after only 18 years. Says he's retired. Says
he's disabled. Says it's not medical. Says he has been rehabilitated
by the VA. "Ask the VA."

Robesin got back into uniform as a Tennessee State Guard "officer" of
some kind. Very short lived career.

Robesin got back into uniform as a Civil Air Patrol (CAP) "officer" of
some kind. Says he's a Major now. Photo of him in a sage green (not
blue) flight suit on his QRZ website. As far as I know, most CAP
volunteers are involved in training youth/Cadets. Hmmmm?

Robesin got a vanity call, K4CAP, while in the CAP. The CAP HQ is at
Maxwell AFB in Montgomery, Alabama. Then he gave it up. Look where
his old call now resides.

Robesin got back into uniform as a male nurse. Says he doesn't wear
the white dress uniform. Probably just regular pants and a v-neck
lavendar colo[u]red top.

Robesin has military medals. He has lots of medals. Many of those
medals he didn't earn.

Robesin used to be an ASSISTANT NCOIC of NMC MARS on Okinawa. Doesn't
know the first thing about it. Doesn't know what a MOD is.

"MARS IS Amateur Radio" according to Robesin Yup, you heard it
here first.

A well know amateur radio outlet had the owners daughter's photo
featured in a prominent amateur radio publication. Robesin said she
was selling "Something" but it wasn't radios. He's a swell guy.

Robesin can make comments all day long about how your children won't
respect you. His child died from severe birth defects and he knows
that no one will make comments about his children. He's a swell guy.

Robesin needs to talk to the wives. He needs to talk to Len's wife.
He needs to talk to my wife. He needs to talk to Mark's wife. He
wants to talk to them on the phone or in person. He wants to mail
them. He wants to knock on my door to talk to my wife and posts
partial addresses so you know to expect a visit. Now he makes jokes
about Len and Mark's wife. He's a swell guy.

I could go on, but I don't have 8 hours as Len suggests...

So what's the real beef??? I disagreed with Robesin. He doesn't like
the way I think.

So what's the real, Real beef? I don't think the Morse Code exam
should be retained for an HF license in amateur radio.