Old August 30th 06, 05:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Hearing loss

The main force of Katrina was East of New Orleans and it hit the
Mississippi Gulf Coast,wipeing Waveland and a couple of other
Mississippi cities completely off the map.As bad as Hurricane Cammile
was (www.devilfinder.com Hurricane Camille) in 1969 was,Camille didn't
blow three trees down across the street I live on and blow ten shingles
off of the top of my house,Katrina did and I live about one hundred and
forty miles North of the Mississippi Gulf Coast.

Katrina had the seventy foot tall pecan tree in my front yard dancing
around at the base of the tree,at ground level,like a drunken wild
Indian,I saw it myself out my window.Katrina caused that tree to lean
toward the front of my house.A few months ago,I had that pecan tree and
another pecan tree just like in my back yard near my house cut down and
hauled off.Yesterday afternoon,the guy across the street from me was
sitting in his front yard and looking up at that big tall tree in his
front yard near the corner of his house,like he was looking at a ufo up
there.I wonder what he was thinking on this anniversary of Hurricane
Katrina? www.clarionledger.com Katrina Book.Or do a
www.devilfinder.com for The Katrina Book.You ain't seen nuttin yet!
cuhulin