Old August 30th 06, 01:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest
Not Cocksucker Lloyd Not Cocksucker Lloyd is offline

Default kooks on parade

Not Lloyd wrote:
wrote in message
news On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 22:35:27 -0500, "Not Lloyd" anon@anon wrote:

wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
On 28 Aug 2006 11:38:49 -0700, wrote:

an old freind wrote:
kooks on parade

Mark, are we still going to carpool for that gay pride parade?
why can't you drive yourself wismen?

That was Davies, dumbass! He has the e-mail

but the post is from yahoo.com not msn.com

in another thread you the very nick I am answering were claiming
Davies does not post here at all

Yes, I did. Prove that Davies posts here. Show me ONE example...with
headers, please. Show me.
Of course the line, "That was Davies, dumbass! ", was made by your nemesis,
your best buddy Wiseman. There are literally dozens of Wiseman posts made
over the call of Davies, but again...show me proof that Lloyd Davies posts
here.

Hi Lardass Davies!