Old August 30th 06, 01:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner
Dave Dave is offline

Default If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that persondie?

wrote:
On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 19:21:53 -0400, Dave wrote:

I'll say it again ... INVESTMENT!!

If an activity is to have value it must have INVESTMENT.

Bull****

Your rudeness is clearly expressed in your one word response [above].

A more appropriate response, carrying the same meaning, but suitable for an open
list, would be 'bovine defacation'!

No wonder Ham Radio is going the way of CB with people who express themselves so
poorly and are unwilling to work for something they value.

Where your treasure is ... there your heart is!

/s/ Dave

I value my tech license not because I had to work for it but becuase
it has been a great return on my effort

if Ihad had to work twice as hard Id value it half as much
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/