Old August 30th 06, 01:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner
L. L. is offline

Default If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that person die?

"Dave" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:
On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 19:21:53 -0400, Dave wrote:

I'll say it again ... INVESTMENT!!

If an activity is to have value it must have INVESTMENT.

Bull****

Your rudeness is clearly expressed in your one word response [above].

A more appropriate response, carrying the same meaning, but suitable for
an open list, would be 'bovine defacation'!

No wonder Ham Radio is going the way of CB with people who express
themselves so poorly and are unwilling to work for something they value.

Where your treasure is ... there your heart is!

/s/ Dave

Dave, he can't help it, his education is "limited" and doesn't know any
better - due to NO EFFORT - effort as he said was bull **** too. So you
can't expect much out of someone who has apparently made effort - to do
something.

Mork the dork - The man is right - IT IS AN INVESTMENT - OR shall we assume
your radios were given to you by the welfare office, paid for by pan
handling on the street, or some other way which YOU didn't have to pay for
them? ALSO - to get involved in such a hobby - ANY hobby - YOU MAKE AN
INVESTMENT in time and well - whatever to enjoy it. We won't go with effort
since it too is bull ****.

L.