Old August 30th 06, 02:29 PM posted to alt.ham-radio.vhf-uhf,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Markie Moron Morgan Markie Moron Morgan is offline

Default lardass davies.jpg (0/1)

an old freind wrote:
kooks on parade

Mark, are we still going to carpool for that gay pride parade?
why can't you drive yourself wismen?

That was Davies, dumbass! He has the e-mail

but the post is from yahoo.com not msn.com

in another thread you the very nick I am answering were claiming
Davies does not post here at all

Yes, I did. Prove that Davies posts here. Show me ONE example...with
headers, please. Show me.
Of course the line, "That was Davies, dumbass! ", was made by your
nemesis, your best buddy Wiseman. There are literally dozens of Wiseman
posts made over the call of Davies, but again...show me proof that Lloyd
Davies posts here.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download