Old August 30th 06, 02:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Michael Lawson Michael Lawson is offline

Default ! Here's why Amerikkka is broke?

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

"Rayburn" wrote in message
I dont see a ****ing thing wrong with 17 billion a year to maintain

buncha nukes!

After all if we'd use em all on Syria...China....North Korea and

Iran we
could save that 17 billion bucks!

Course we'd have to make more!...More American jobs though so

thats a big
plus!

Make more?? Hell no. We still have more than enough to destroy the

entire
world multiple times over. A legacy of the Cold War.. some legacy..

Mutually
Assured Destruction..

Actually, I thought that we got rid of quite a bit in
the 13 years since we initiated the program.

--Mike L.