Old August 30th 06, 08:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner
Al Klein Al Klein is offline

Default If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that person die?

On Wed, 30 Aug 2006 09:24:51 -0400 (EDT), Anonyma
wrote:

In my case, and I'm sure many others out there in this day in age, my TIME is what is of such short supply. I
have no problem laying out cash for equipment...with most things I do, I generally jump in with both feet,
buy equipment and 'learn as I go'.

A GMRS license costs money. A ham license costs study (time). Your
choice. Either one lets you "talk on the radio".