Old August 30th 06, 08:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap
Woody Woody is offline

Default If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that person die?

Bummer.. well, there's a bunch of ways to test, flashing lights and other
ways. If dyslexia is a problem, just have to get someone to read off the
dit-dah sequences while you memorize them, or use a recorded audio lesson.
There's always a way!
gud luck,
rb

wrote in message
On Tue, 29 Aug 2006 01:17:34 GMT, "Woody" wrote:

Good on ya then! Do upgrade whenever you can, coz hammin' can be fun if
you
can find a decent bunch to hang with.
Learning 5wpm is pretty easy and gives you a new "toy" or "language" to
play
with if you are so inclined.

easy for some I spent 5 years at it in my teens for a Novice license
and neve got a novice license

instead it was learned I have serious case os dyslexia andfew of its
fellow travlers
The big plus being the new privileges and theory, and all the hi-tech
progression in radio going on in the 21st Century!
There's lots to get into.
Gud luck,
rb

wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 22:38:54 GMT, "Woody" wrote:

Ah, my bad... sry.
rb

np I expect the FCC to help me correct that soon enough
Radio content:
There used to be a radio swap group here....

indeed and all kinds of radio gruops

wrote in message
m...
On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 00:36:43 GMT, "Woody" wrote:

Yeah, yoo big chikin. LOL

I dare you to pick up a mic and do a radio test on 3.865
by saying "Beep, beep, beep, beeeeeeeep"!

rb
well as a etech I realy should not try that one

"an old friend" wrote in message
legroups.com...
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/