Old August 30th 06, 11:15 PM posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair,rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
John John is offline

Default FA: $1010 BRAND-NEW MYSTERY SOLITRON DEVICES KS-20651 L1TO-3

On 29 Aug 2006 08:08:29 -0700, "wa2rqy" wrote:

Even Solitron has'nt heard of these, read ad please(?).
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE:IT&ih=012

8 years ago I could have answered that - the AT&T arm I was in had
access to just about any Bell System documentation (yes, I was the
document "pack rat" in the organization).

If you can find someone who works for Lucent (most recent name for the
Western Electric organization), they might be able to locate info.