Old August 31st 06, 05:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.digital.misc
Dr. Anton T. Squeegee Dr. Anton T. Squeegee is offline

Default HP 48gx and packet

In article .com,
(known to some as mike boersma) scribed...

I am interested in using my HP 48gx for a HT packet setup. Does anyone
out there have any advice regarding hardware/software for doing this? I
have the serial cable, so I think that I am good with the hardware, but
would like any advice.

Maybe it's just me, but... Is there a specific reason anyone would
want to use a scientific calculator as a packet terminal?

Seems to me it'd be a lot easier just to use... a terminal! Or a PC
with appropriate software.

Just a thought.

Happy tweaking.

--
Dr. Anton T. Squeegee, Director, Dutch Surrealist Plumbing Institute
(Known to some as Bruce Lane, KC7GR)