Old August 31st 06, 04:26 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Lowe HF-150 Backlighting

About a month or more ago,I emailed that married Irish woman wayyyyyyyy
over yonder across the big pond (seeeee,,,, I like to keep all my
girlfriends and divorced wimmins and married wimmins long distance so
they can't physically kick me arse so much) and I told her Palstar makes
some radios for the European market with the Lowe name on them.When she
emailed me back a few days later,she didn't say a d..n thing about
radios.But I expected that anyway.
cuhulin