Old August 31st 06, 12:18 PM posted to rec.radio.scanner

Default Duke University (Durham, NC, USA) trunked system change?

Al Klein wrote:

about? Does anyone have an explanation of what has
changed that is simple enough for even me to understand?

It sounds more like you hitting the wrong button on your scanner.
You're seeing the talkgroups in a different format, and you're hearing

Al, I wouldn't have thought you were right--except that
you turned out to be exactly right. :-) The very next
day I turned the thing on and everything was exactly as
it had been before. My best guess is the same as yours--
that I hit a button accidentally. Can't believe I didn't
try off-and-back-on a time or two that day. Maybe I really
AM as chuckleheaded as my wife always says I am. ;-)

Thanks!
-ken

Ken Kuzenski AC4RD ken . kuzenski at duke .edu
All disclaimers apply, see? www.duke.edu/~kuzen001